When I first bought the BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2T for my hardwood floors, I already knew I was getting a good bargain, but it was still surprising to see just how well it was doing.
Quiet, fast, well-crafted lightweight and quite powerful; this cleaner is up to par with most of the standards you would require from a hardwood floor cleaner, and it is even able to take care of most tasks better than the more expensive canister and upright vacuums.
The Main Advantages
BISSELL’s reliable pet vacuums are great for hardwood floors comes with a lot of powerful features any homeowner would be glad to have.
Here are just some of the things I’ve liked the most about this cleaner:
- BISSELL combines a fair amount of suction power with the vacuum’s intelligent construction to pick up all the pet hair in your house without scattering it around.
- It also is able to eliminate a whole lot of different types of debris from any hardwood floor. This includes toenail clippings, human hair, dirt, mold and more.
- It uses a swivel head to help you clean around difficult to reach areas, while also having a smart V-like shape to gather all the dirt and fine debris towards the center so it can easily be picked up.
- When it comes to convenience, this is definitely an A+ vacuum. It’s very lightweight so you can move around the house pretty fast with it, the motor is extremely quiet, and you can tilt and maneuver it quite easily to take care of most surfaces without any hassle.
- The BISSELL has the ability to clean most types of bare floors – including bathroom and kitchen tiles – not just hardwood flooring.
Lots of Positive Reviews
Despite its low cost and seemingly simple construction, you’ll be surprised to find that the BISSELL pet vacuum has many positive reviews that talk about its main features and positive characteristics.
A few of the reactions you can find when reading through reviews is that past buyers consider it extremely reliable – some having used it successfully for the past two years, and it’s still going – and that it can handle dog hair even better than some units that were far more expensive.
You’ll quickly find that the hundreds of positive reviews and top ratings that the unit has are not there only for show. BISSELL pet vacuums one of the only low-cost vacuum cleaners that really are durable and can take care of all the hardwood floors in a pretty large house or apartment in less than 20 minutes.
Quality and Cost
There’s no doubt in my mind that there are a lot of high quality vacuum cleaners that come close to the BISSELL’s capabilities, but not at this price.
You’ll likely be pretty amazed to see how well the vacuum can handle tight spaces, stubborn debris found along surface edges and cleaning around furniture legs.
These qualities, along with the surprisingly low cost, and the ability to pick up pet hair so quickly are some of the main reasons why I chose BISSELL over its (more expensive) counterparts.